Thursday, February 27, 2020

the band broke up MATE

This week, something very unexpected happened. Like I said previously, when Tina informed the class that we could re-pick our partners, Sophie and I decided to team up. However, last class we shared our different ideas with Tina to see what she thought would be something both of us would be able to make. Then she informed us that she thinks we should work by ourselves. Tina is so good at making me see whats right in front of my face; I can be so blind sometimes. When she asked us to consider the partnership, I really did. I thought to my self "God that would make so much more sense."

SIDE NOTE***** For this matter it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Sophie and her work ethic at all, IT AINT LIKE THAT. She is such a good student and she has great work ethic as well. I actually truly and honestly love her ideas. Even though we collaborated extremely well, I did see our ideas kind of slowly start to lead in different directions. It's also not so much about the theme but also that we are both really passionate about this topic, so this I believe is our opportunity to really shine; we are both very passionate people. AND THERE'S no better position to be than in the position of taking advantage of our potential and everything we have learned in this class. I know Sophi and I both want to have this stuff as a career, so it's super important to us. As most film students do, I constantly find myself daydreaming about becoming a big director or filmmaker one day, hoping to someday leave mark on society.
wait.
that's my goal as a human. THAT IS MY GOAL AS A HUMAN. it's not my ego wanting fame and riches, because all that is meaningless and temporary. This is such a complex world, and I feel my soul will be fulfilled that I did what I was supposed to. to contribute to betterment and growth of society and the social structures that exist.*****

Okay that was a huge sidenote, but anywayyy. We decided to go our own way


luv u bruv, ill miss u mate, I wish you the best of luck in this project, you're going to make something amazing!  *baby face emoji* 

Im scared but excited, stressed but eager, anxious but creatively ready. 
I kinda need this challenge in my life right to wake me up a little bit to kind of get my things together and make a smart decision about where I working on towards my goals. 

LeGO

No comments:

Post a Comment