Thursday, April 9, 2020

Converting my Garage

Filming Day 2 was much much better! 

I was much more prepared and as a result, better footage.
I have made new and more logical decisions. I decided that I wouldn't be doing the "animal" characters, just because I thought it would look inconsistent with the short and would distract of the story. I thought it would be too out of place. In addition, it would be a big hassle to handle my cat and my dog outside. With all of the corona fear happening, I wouldn't want people watching me do this anyway, I preferred to film in my garage, and have my mom act as the pawn clerk.


This is how I decorated the "pawn shop". I grabbed the most random objects from around my house and put them together. I mostly put vintage objects or stuff that would sell at a shop. I was really hoping it didn't end up looking like a thrift store, I didn't want it to look like junk. I hope I achieved that.



Filming was interesting. I think what troubled me most was to keep a consistent filming style. I shot everything from different types of angles. I am currently editing and trying everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment