Saturday, April 4, 2020

Editing & Revision

I need to reshoot some things! 

So as I was saying Day 1 of shooting wasn't me at my most prepared. For example.... I need better B-roll. It turns out that through a lot of the footage you can hear the camera focusing as shown below. This happened with about 60% of the clips so... I will need reshooting because that is NOT professional at all. Thankfully I won't have to reshoot all of scene one as I did get good shots.. I just need better b-roll.


Update on the objects! So as mentioned before I did not bring the objects to Gianni's room because I had completely forgotten about that. Anyway it turns out I couldn't use those objects anyway because they are my step-grandma's most valuable possessions and she did not let me use them. So I just asked Gianni if I could use some items that are already in his room. He agreed easily. Now the B-roll makes sense as I can use the objects shown before Jack wakes up as a type of foreshadow that he will sell those. That way we don't have too reshoot EVERYTHING. 

I am done editing the first scene for now. However it will obviously change once I reshoot some of the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment